How to Build A Culture Of Reading For Your Kids
Reading is an essential habit that develops every important aspect of a child’s personality. It is the duty of parents to prioritize reading and make it a part of the home culture. This infographic summarizes five tips on how to build a culture of reading for your kids.
These tips are:
1) Have a home library and give the kids access to it
2) Be a role model. Read often and in front of them.
3) Set a daily reading time for the family.
4) Discuss books regularly as a family.
5) Diversify your book range. Keep educational books, but keep fun books too!
1) Teach them the biographies of great leaders who were also great readers
2) Read for them when they are younger and unable to read themselves
3) Share with them for your favorite books from your childhood
4) Have mini-competitions at home to see who will read the most books each month
5) Start a book club and make your family the founding members
Note: When sharing the image on social media, don’t forget to tell your friends to scroll down to see these bonus tips!
Take charge of your kids education and guarantee them a brighter future!
And What if I told you there is a way to have your children graduate from college a few years early?
What if I told you there exists an alternative to schooling which has proven far more effective in the long term?
Let me introduce you to homeschooling. A growing trend that has helped thousands of children gain a better quality education, while developing a closer relationship with their parents.
This eBook is designed to help you decide if homeschooling is the right option for you.
Click here for more details.