This video is a module from my latest online course; Muslim Golden Ages: Rise & Fall.
Through this course, you will
- unlock the hidden history of Muslim civilizations that has been kept a secret for too long.
- discover the key contributions of Muslims to various arts and sciences.
- understand how the Muslims fell from power, and how history was rewritten to hide our accomplishments.
- be inspired to become the best version of yourself and rise to greater heights.
- contribute to a discussion on how the ummah can rebuild itself and enter a new golden age.
In this course, you will NOT learn about:
- Too many names, dates and locations. (The focus is on beneficial knowledge)
- Sectarianism. (The course focuses on positive contributions, not criticisms)
- Political history and wars. (unless relevant to the topics…like the Mongols!)
Who is this course for? (You, of course!)
- History Buffs.
- Muslims who are curious about their legacy.
- Muslim Teenagers who want to learn the real history of science and culture.
- Parents who want to teach their children the correct history of science and culture.
- Anybody who is tired of the Islamaphobes controlling the narrative and wants to empower themselves with the true history of the Muslim world.
Who is this course NOT for?
- Sectarians who want history to reflect their worldview.
- People who are unable to study history without bias.
- Anybody who has no interest in the history of the Muslim world at all.
- Young children as some of the content is mature in nature!
Join the course today by clicking here.